When life hands you a beautiful slab of meat...
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 rump roast
- 1⅓ cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 3½ ounces sliced smoked sausage
- ½ red onion, sliced
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 390 degrees.
- Cut a slit in the roast, forming a pocket for the filling. Fill it with the cheese, sausage, onion and red bell pepper. Close the rump with a needle and twine. Place in a baking dish, and sprinkle both sides with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Bake roast for 30 minutes on one side, then turn and roast for another 40 minutes on the other side. Slice and serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
When life hands you a beautiful slab of meat…Taste for Yourself: taste.md/2FFqW5H🎥: Tastemade Brasil
Posted by Tastemade on Sunday, March 18, 2018