Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 30 Mins Total Time: 50 Mins
- Heat oil in a large pot over high heat
- Add chicken and cook until no pink is visible, about 5-6 minutes, then take the chicken out.
- Add the bell peppers and onion, cooking until the onion is translucent, about 6 minutes.
- Add the chicken back to the pot with salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder, stirring until evenly coated, about 30 seconds.
- Add the milk and the penne, stirring constantly to prevent any pasta from sticking.
- Cook for about 20 minutes until pasta is cooked and the milk has reduced to a thick sauce that coats the pasta.
- Add the cheese and mix until melted.
Watch the recipe video here: