Basically a buttery, cakey, blueberry cheesecake hybrid, every time we make this we end up devouring it in record time. It’s a problem.
This EASY Spaghetti and Meat Sauce is cooked all in one pot! The meat sauce is made from scratch on the stove and cooked with the spaghetti all at the same time. No extra pots to wash, fast and delicious!
We’ve enjoyed a few hearty breakfast casseroles while visiting an Amish inn. When I asked for a recipe, one of the ladies told me the ingredients right off the top of her head. I modified it to create this quick and easy breakfast casserole my family loves. —Beth Notaro, Kokomo, Indiana
We guarantee this is the easiest Chicken Parm you’ll ever make.
This delicious light summer pasta salad is perfect for those hot summer nights made with arugula, chickpeas, sun dried tomatoes, shaved Parmesan and balsamic vinegar.
Introducing the real breakfast of champions.
Prepare your favorite pasta for weeknight dinner in a simple yet savory blend with bacon, Parmesan cheese, avocado oil, and garlic.
Turn your favorite ice cream into a delicious dairy-free treat! Perfect for sharing or just to keep for yourself 😉
Delicious homemade gnocchi with a simple brown butter and sage sauce
- 1 (15.25 ounce) package carrot cake mix
- 1 cup water
- ⅔ cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2½ cups milk
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®), thawed
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup toffee baking bits (such as Heath®)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Beat cake mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs together in a bowl using an electric mixer on low speed, about 30 seconds; increase speed to medium and beat until batter is evenly mixed, scraping sides of bowl as needed. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, 31 to 36 minutes. Cool cake in pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Keep oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat milk and pudding mix together in a bowl until evenly combined and thickened; beat in cream cheese until filling is smooth. Fold whipped topping into filling.
- Spread almonds and coconut onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until toasted and fragrant, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cut cake into bite-size pieces; spread 1 layer, 1-cube deep, into a trifle dish or glass bowl. Spoon a layer of filling, about the same depth as cake layer, over cake layer. Sprinkle a layer of almonds, coconut, and toffee bits over filling. Repeat layering with remaining ingredients.