Here’s an EASY dinner solution: tender chunks of chicken, breaded and baked until golden topped with Bang Bang sauce. I served this over mixed greens and swooned with every bite!
This salad has everything I love about a cheeseburger, sans the bun. Chopped romaine, tomatoes, avocado, pickles, shredded cheese topped with grilled burgers, red onions and drizzled with a seriously delicious dressing.
Mexican Corn Salad is a wonderful fresh corn salad made for summer BBQ’s and Mexican feasts! It’s a giant salad form of Esquites, a corn street snack sold in cups on the streets of Mexico. Corn kernels are sautéed in butter and garlic until golden brown, then dressed in a creamy lime dressing and finished fresh coriander/cilantro and a hint of zing from Jalapeño. It’s outrageously and insanely good!
Transform ordinary canned tuna into a zesty, flavorful lunch with a Latin flair by adding fresh lime juice, cilantro, jalapeño, tomato and avocado in this easy tuna ceviche – so good!
This healthy, summer Chickpea Salad with cucumbers and tomatoes is great for lunch or as a side dish with anything you’re grilling!
Asparagus Egg and Bacon Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette is the perfect easy Spring salad made with just a few simple ingredients – asparagus, hard boiled egg and bacon tossed with a Dijon vinaigrette.
This delicious light summer pasta salad is perfect for those hot summer nights made with arugula, chickpeas, sun dried tomatoes, shaved Parmesan and balsamic vinegar.
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) ball fresh mozzarella, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic, minced, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound flank steak
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oilsalt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (6.5 ounce) bag butter lettuce mix
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, or to tasteolive oil, or to taste
- Mix tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, 1 clove minced garlic, and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a bowl; toss to coat. Cover bowl and refrigerate.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place steak in a large resealable bag; add 1 clove minced garlic, 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and pepper. Seal the bag and distribute the oil mixture over the steak.
- Cook the steak on the preheated grill to your desired degree of doneness, about 5 minutes per side for medium. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C). Let stand for 5 minutes before thinly slicing across the grain.
- Divide lettuce onto 4 serving plates; drizzle about 1½ teaspoons balsamic vinegar and 1½ teaspoons olive oil onto each lettuce portion. Top each salad with ¼ the steak and ¼ the tomato mixture.
Watch the recipe video here:
- 6 eggs
- 2½ tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustardsalt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 sprigs fresh dill
- Pasta Salad:
- 3 cups farfalle (bow-tie) pasta
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 4 cups chopped lettuce
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Remove saucepan from heat; let eggs stand in hot water for 10 minutes. Immerse eggs in a bowl of ice water and let cool, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Peel eggs and halve them lengthwise. Scoop yolks into a bowl. Arrange egg whites cut-side up on a plate.
- Mash egg yolks into a crumbly paste with a fork. Mix in 2½ tablespoons mayonnaise and mustard with the fork. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon egg yolk mixture into a small piping bag; pipe into the egg whites. Garnish with fresh dill.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain and let cool, about 15 minutes.
- Mix cooled pasta with 2 tablespoons mayonnaise in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon pasta into the bottom of a large glass trifle bowl. Layer tomatoes, celery, ham, and lettuce on top. Arrange deviled eggs on top before serving. Garnish with spring onions.
Watch the recipe video here:
- 8 ounces corkscrew-shaped pasta
- ¾ cup Italian-style salad dressing
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups chopped, cooked rotisserie chicken
- 12 slices crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup cubed Muenster cheese
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted, and chopped
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Whisk Italian-style dressing and mayonnaise together in a large bowl. Stir pasta, chicken, bacon, Muenster cheese, celery, green bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, and avocado into dressing until evenly coated.