One-Pot Basil Pasta
One-Pot Basil Pasta recipe.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Pasta
- ¼ onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ cup baby plum tomato, halved or regular tomatoes chopped into small bits (100 g)
- ⅓ cup fresh basil, chopped, plus a few sprigs to decorate (15 g)
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley, chopped (15 g)
- 5 oz linguine, or spaghetti (150 g)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch crushed chillies
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ½ cups cold water (600 mL)
- parmesan cheese, to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients except for the parmesan into a large pot. Cook on a high heat for 2 minutes, submerging the spaghetti into the water once it’s softened enough.
- Lower the temperature to a medium/low heat and toss and stir continuously until the liquid reduces down into a thick sauce. serve with more fresh basil and top with parmesan.
Watch the recipe video here:
One-Pot Basil Pasta ?FULL RECIPE: https://tasty.co/recipe/one-pot-basil-pasta
Posted by Proper Tasty on Thursday, July 4, 2019