Baked Shrimp Scampi Linguine Pasta
Baked Shrimp Scampi Linguine Pasta recipe.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Pasta
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined (500 g)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon red chili flakes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 oz butter, melted (180 g)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup white wine (120 mL)
- 8 oz linguine (250 g)
- fresh parsley, to garnish
- red chili flakes, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- In a medium-sized casserole pan, combine shrimp, salt, pepper, red chili flakes, garlic, butter, lemon juice, and white wine.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes, or until shrimp turns pink and is fully cooked.
- Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil, add salt to taste, and cook linguine pasta al dente according to package directions, stirring occasionally.
- Strain linguine and combine with shrimp until pasta is fully coated in white wine scampi sauce.
- Garnish with chopped Italian parsley.
Watch the recipe video here:
Baked Shrimp Linguine Scampi 🍤FULL RECIPE: https://tasty.co/recipe/baked-shrimp-scampi-linguine