- 3 medium apples peeled, cored and finely diced
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- Melted butter
- Pie dough
- Demerara Sugar
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tsp corn syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla
- In a small bowl mix together sugar and cinnamon.
- Coat apples with cinnamon sugar mixture
- Roll puff pie dough and brush with melted butter. Spread apples all over evenly being sure not to create a thick layer.
- Cut into about 6 strips and roll tightly. Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown. Cool.
- Make icing. Mix together icing sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth. Add cornstarch and stir to combine.
- Drizzle over cookies. Enjoy!