BLT Pasta Salad
It's like an archaeological dig of deliciousness.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Pasta
- 1 lb. farfalle
- 6 slices bacon
- 1½ c. romaine, shredded
- 2 c. multi-colored cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 c. sour cream
- ½ ranch seasoning packet (about .5 oz)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ⅓ c. chives, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook farfalle according to package directions until al dente. Drain, then transfer to a large serving bowl.
- Cook bacon until crispy. Drain and roughly chop, then set aside.
- Make dressing: In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, ranch seasoning, lemon juice, and half of the chives. Season with pepper to taste.
- To serving bowl, add dressing and toss with pasta until evenly coated. Stir in remaining chives.
- In a trifle bowl, layer pasta, bacon, lettuce, and tomatoes. Top with more ranch dressing.