Cookies 'N Cream Ice Cream Sandwiches
You don't NEED to use 2 whole pints in your bars, but we love having an extra thick layer of ice cream. The ratio is juuust right.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 5 c. mini marshmallows
- 1 (14-oz.) package chocolate sandwich cookies, roughly chopped
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 2 pt. ice cream, such as Breyers Delight Cookies and Cream
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray. In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Pour marshmallows into pot and stir until completely melted. Remove pot from heat and fold in cookies and salt.
- Press cookie mixture tightly into baking sheet. Let cool in pan completely, then cut the sheet cake in half crosswise to make two large rectangles.
- Spread ice cream onto one half, then place the second half on top to form one large ice cream sandwich. Freeze until the ice cream is firm, about 2 hours. Slice into squares and serve immediately.
Watch the recipe video here:
Oreo Ice Cream Sandwiches are THE dessert of summer. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/n0fHN7Q
Posted by Delish on Wednesday, May 30, 2018