5-Ingredient Salted Caramel Crumble Bars
Ooey, gooey caramel bars with a sugar cookie crumble topping will be an instant favorite.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- ½ cup caramel topping
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- Break up cookie dough in pan. Reserve ½ cup of the dough. Press remaining dough evenly in bottom of pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir caramel topping and flour until well blended. Pour over crust in pan; carefully spread to within ¼-inch from edge. Sprinkle salt and ¼ cup of the pecans over caramel.
- In small bowl, mix remaining dough and remaining pecans until well blended. Crumble over bars in pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 hour. For bars, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.