Cilantro-Lime Shrimp Pasta
The garlicky butter sauce is out-of-this-world.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Pasta
- ¼ c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¾ lb. spaghetti
- 4 tbsp. butter, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- ¼ c. low-sodium chicken broth
- ¼ c. white wine
- ¼ c. freshly chopped cilantro
- Lime slices, for serving
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, and cumin. Add shrimp and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes or up to 4 hours.
- Before cooking shrimp, boil pasta: In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain.
- Cook shrimp: In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons butter. Add shrimp in a single layer and cook until pink and opaque, about 2 minutes per side. Remove shrimp from skillet.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter to skillet. When melted, stir in garlic, and red pepper flakes and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add chicken broth and white wine, and bring mixture to a simmer.
- Add cooked pasta and return shrimp to skillet. Toss everything together until evenly coated in sauce. Serve warm with cilantro and lime slices.
Watch the recipe video here:
This Cilantro Lime Shrimp Pasta will make you SO excited for summer.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/Ram89L4
Posted by Delish on Monday, April 2, 2018