Copycat Dole Pineapple Whip
This copycat frozen treat will make all your Disney dreams come true.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 3 c. frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced (frozen)
- ¾ c. coconut milk
- ¼ c. sweetened condensed milk
- Pineapple slices, for garnish
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Pulse all ingredients in a blender until combined.
- Pour into a ziplock bag and snip off a corner with scissors. Pipe into glasses and garnish with a piece of pineapple and a maraschino cherry.
Watch the recipe video here:
FINALLY, you can make Walt Disney World's most popular dessert at home. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/3utWSlw
Posted by Delish on Sunday, April 1, 2018