Chili Cheese Dog Bread
Everyone's your bff when you bring these to the party.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 baguette
- 1½ c. shredded cheddar, divided
- 1 can premade Chili
- 3-4 hot dogs, depending on the length of your baguette
- 2 tbsp. chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Down the length of the baguette, cut a small "v" and pull out some of the inside of the baguette, creating a boat.
- Sprinkle 1 cup cheddar on the bottom of the baguette, then place hot dogs end to end until the baguette is filled. (This might mean cutting a hot dog to fit, depending on the size of your bread.)
- Spoon chili over hot dogs and top with the remaining cheddar. Bake until warmed through and melty, about 25 minutes.
- Let cool slightly, then slice into 3-inch long segments and garnish with chives. Serve.