Caprese Stuffed Chicken
Dinner has never been so good.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 lb. fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1½ c. baby spinach
- 2 tomatoes, sliced into half moons
- Small bunch fresh basil
- Balsamic glaze, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place chicken on a cutting board and make 5 to 6 slits in each breast, being careful not to cut through completely. Transfer to a small baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil then season chicken all over with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Stuff each breast with mozzarella, spinach and tomatoes.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, about 25 minutes. Garnish with fresh basil then drizzle balsamic glaze on top.