Mini Garlic Bread Pizza Cups
MINI GARLIC BREAD PIZZA CUPS
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Pizza
- 12 sliced soft white bread
- ½ cup melted garlic butter
- 1½ cups pizza sauce
- 1½ cups grated mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup mini pepperoni
- Pre-heat oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Roll out bread flat. Using a 4” round cookie cutter, cut the bread. Keep excess to make breadcrumbs.
- Brush garlic butter over each round and press them inside of a muffin tin. Bake for 10 minutes until toasted.
- Fill each cup with a little bit of cheese. Top with a tablespoon of pizza sauce. Cover with mozzarella and mini pepperoni.
- Bake for 15 minutes until cheese is melted.