This isn't your mom's meatloaf.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Pizza
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ¾ c. pizza sauce, divided
- ½ c. breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- ½ green bell pepper, finely chopped
- ¼ yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. oregano
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1½ c. shredded mozzarella
- 8 slices pepperoni
- 3 olives, sliced
- 1 tbsp. Chopped parsley, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine beef, ¼ cup pizza sauce, bread crumbs, egg, half the bell pepper, onion, garlic and oregano. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine. Press meat mixture into an 8” round pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining pizza sauce, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce, Whisk to combine and brush over meat mixture.
- Bake meatloaf for 20 minutes, then remove from oven and top with mozzarella, remaining peppers, pepperoni and olives. Continue baking for 15 minutes more, until cheese is melty and beef is cooked.
- Let cool slightly, garnish with parsley and serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
You're gonna hate how much you love this Pizza Meatloaf. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/PLBG3Ci
Posted by Delish on Sunday, March 4, 2018