Giant Pizza Roll
We've never met a pizza we didn't like, but it's safe to say we're in LOVE with this one.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Pizza
- 1 can pizza dough
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella
- 1 package pepperoni slices
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll pizza dough out on lightly floured surface. Par-bake dough for 4 to 6 minutes. Let cool slightly before handling. Spread an even layer of marinara sauce followed by cheese and pepperoni slices.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut dough into 5 long strips. Roll up each strip, adding the next strip each time, creating a large cinnamon roll-type shape.
- Place large pizza roll up in a lightly greased, round cake pan. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes. Cool slightly. Cut and serve. Enjoy!