Pizza Seven Layer Dip
There's levels to this dip.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Pizza
- 2 c. ricotta
- 2 tbsp. chopped Italian parsley
- 1 c. marinara sauce, warmed
- 1½ c. shredded Parmesan
- 1 c. chopped pepperoncini
- 1½ c. sliced black olives
- 10 oz. low moisture mozzarella, sliced
- 1 c. mini pepperoni
- 1 tbsp. fresh basil, thinly sliced
- Toasted baguette slices
- Preheat broiler to medium. Grease a 9-x-9” dish baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread ricotta into an even layer on the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle parsley over the ricotta, then spread a thin layer of marinara over the herbs. Top with single layers each of Parmesan, pepperoncini, black olives, mozzarella and pepperoni. Broil until the cheese has melted.
- Garnish with basil and serve warm with the baguette slices.
Watch the recipe video here:
Pizza Seven Layer Dip will make you famous among your friends.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/wAuzcPI
Posted by Delish on Tuesday, January 23, 2018