Giant Reese's Stuffed Cookie
Peanut butter explosion!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ c. creamy peanut butter, plus more, melted, for serving
- ½ c. (1 stick) Butter, softened
- ½ c. brown sugar
- ¼ c. granulated sugar, plus more for rolling
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1½ c. all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 13 Reese's Cups
- 1½ c. mini Reese's cups, plus more for garnish
- ¼ c. Reese's Pieces, plus more for garnish
- Chocolate Sauce, for serving
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 10” cast-iron skillet with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, butter, and sugars and beat with a hand mixer on medium until the mixture is light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and mix until thoroughly combined, then add flour, baking soda and salt and mix until just combined.
- Press half the cookie dough on the bottom of the skillet and up the sides. Press the Reese's Cups into the dough then top with the remaining cookie dough. Gently press in the mini Reese’s cups and Reese’s pieces.
- Bake until the cookie’s done, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve in the skillet with chocolate sauce, melted peanut butter, more candy, and ice cream.