Hawaiian Cheesecake Salad
"Salad" seems like a bit of a stretch, but it's basically a fruit salad — even if it is tossed in a whipped cheesecake topping.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 (8-oz.) tub Cool Whip, defrosted
- 1 (11-oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 c. chopped pineapple
- 2 c. cubed mango
- 2 c. quartered strawberries
- 1 c. blueberries
- 2 kiwis, sliced
- 4 graham crackers, crushed, for garnish
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat together cream, cheese, powdered sugar, and lemon juice until light and fluffy. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Fold in mandarin oranges, pineapple, mango, strawberries, blueberries, and kiwi slices. Top each serving with crushed graham crackers.