Jam-Topped Mini Cheesecakes
We turned cheesecake into irresistible bite-sized snacks. Feel free to swap in any favorite flavor of jam.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- ⅔ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons assorted jams, warmed
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press gently onto the bottom of 9 paper-lined muffin cups. In another small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Spoon over crusts.
- Bake at 350° for 15-16 minutes or until centers are set. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove paper liners; top each cheesecake with 1 teaspoon jam.