20-Minute One-Pan Pizza
I made this yesterday, I will make it again today, and another time tomorrow. 🍕
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Pizza
- ½ cup warm water (120 mL)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ⅔ cup all purpose flour (85 g)
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon instant yeast
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup marinara sauce (120 mL)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (200 g)
- ½ cup pepperoni slices (75 g)
- fresh basil, chopped, for garnish
- In a large nonstick pan, combine the warm water, olive oil, flour, sugar, yeast, and salt. Use a spatula to stir the ingredients, then smooth the dough to the edges of the pan.
- Spread the marinara sauce over the dough, all the way to the edges. Sprinkle the mozzarella evenly over the sauce, then top with the pepperoni.
- Place over medium heat, cover, and cook for 10 minutes with the vent covered.
- Uncover the vent and cook for 5 more minutes, until the edges are crispy.
- Slide the pizza out of the pan onto a cutting board and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with basil, then slice and serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
I made this yesterday, I will make it again today, and another time tomorrow. 🍕Full Recipe: https://tasty.co/recipe/20-minute-one-pan-pizza
Posted by Tasty on Saturday, September 29, 2018