- Cooking spray, for pan
- 2 (11-oz.) tubes refrigerated bread dough
- 2 c. pizza sauce
- 2 c. mozzarella
- ½ c. mini pepperoni
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tbsp. Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a bundt pan with cooking spray. Place bread dough into the bottom of the pan and pinch all ends together to form a single ring. Bake until golden brown and cooked through, about 25-30 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes, then invert onto cooling rack to cool completely.
- When bread is cool, slice in half lengthwise. Spread pizza sauce evenly on cut side of bread, then top with cheese and pepperoni. Season with oregano and bake until cheese is melty and pepperoni are crisp, 12 to 15 minutes. If desired, switch oven to broil and cook 2 minutes more.
- Garnish pizza bagel with parsley, slice and serve.