Reese's Stuffed Cheesecake Bars
No such thing as too much peanut butter.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Cake
- 20 Nutter Butters
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ⅔ c. creamy peanut butter
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 30 mini Reese's chopped, plus 16 mini Reese's halved
- ¾ c. hot heavy cream
- 2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350º and line an 8"-x-8” pan with foil. Crush the Nutter Butters until fine crumbs form. Add to a bowl with melted butter and mix until combined. Press tightly into prepared pan.
- Make cheesecake layer: In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs, peanut butter, vanilla, and salt. Gently fold in the 30 chopped Reese’s then spread over crust.
- Bake until only slightly jiggly, 40 minutes. Let cool while you make the ganache.
- Pour hot cream over chocolate chips and let sit for 3 minutes. Stir until all chocolate is melted.
- Spread ganache over cheesecake. Stick Reese’s halves into the top in four rows of four (so you get one piece in each bar), then refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Slice into 16 bars and serve.