Crock-Pot Death By Chocolate Cake
Pure heaven in a Crock-Pot.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Cake
- 1 box Devil's Food Cake mix
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 c. whole milk
- 3 eggs
- ½ c. unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ c. sour cream
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 2 c. semisweet chocolate chipes
- Cooking spray, for Crock-Pot
- Ice cream, for serving (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix and pudding mix. Whisk to combine. Add milk, eggs, melted butter, sour cream, vanilla and salt and mix until smooth. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Grease the bowl of Crock-Pot with nonstick cooking spray. Add batter to Crock-Pot and smooth top with spatula. Cook on high for 2 to 2½ hours checking at 2 hours to make sure the edges aren’t burning. Cake can be kept on warm for up to 4 hours before serving. The finished cake should be set on the sides and still gooey in the center. Serve with ice cream, if using.
Watch the recipe video here:
You need to know about Crock-Pot Death By Chocolate Cake 💀Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/1UX6fP9
Posted by Delish on Monday, January 8, 2018