Sticky Honey Garlic Chicken
Winner winner, chicken dinner. This sticky honey garlic chicken is a quick meal that is delicious and a sure crowd pleaser. Served with mashed potatoes but feel free to serve it with rice and your favourite green vegetables for a complete meal.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 2 chicken breasts (butterfly if large)
- 2 cups plain flour
- 3 tbsp oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Chopped parsley
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Dredge in flour being sure to shake off any excess.
- Heat 1½ tbsp oil in a large non stick pan over medium heat. Cook chicken until golden brown on both sides, take out.
- Add butter and remaining oil to pan. Add garlic and cook until fragrant. Stir in a soy sauce, vinegar and honey. Bring to a simmer and add back chicken, turning to coat in sauce.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or rice.