Caramel Apple Monkey Bread
Ooey-gooey caramel apple monkey bread!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- Squeeze of lemon
- 3 cans refrigerated biscuits
- 2 boxes Private Selection Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350oF.
- Peel apples, then chop into a small dice (each piece will be 1⁄4”-1⁄2” big). Toss apples with a squeeze of lemon to prevent browning.
- Unwrap biscuits and cut each biscuit into quarters. Flatten each biscuit quarter, place 2-3 apple pieces inside and fold biscuit into a ball around the apples. Place ball in a greased bundt pan. Repeat with the rest of the biscuits and apples.
- Place Private Selection Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels in a saucepan. Pour vanilla extract and heavy cream on top. Heat over medium-low heat, whisking continuously, until caramels melt into a smooth sauce.
- Pour sauce on top of monkey bread.
- Bake bread for 50-60 minutes, covering halfway through with foil if the top gets too dark. (While baking, place a sheet tray on the rack to catch any falling caramel sauce.)
- Remove from oven. Flip out of pan and let cool for a few minutes before serving.