Simple Time Pork Chops
This great-tasting, boneless pork chop recipe is quick and easy to cook.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 4 teaspoons butter, softened
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Place pork chops in a baking pan. Spread 1 teaspoon of butter over each chop, then spread 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise over butter. Season each one with seasoning salt, pepper and parsley. Sprinkle ¼ cup cheese over the top of each pork chop.
- Bake 35 minutes in preheated oven, or until the internal temperature of the chops has reached 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).