Frozen Personal Pizza Prep
Here's how to make your own personal pizza prep 😮 🍕!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Pizza
- 1 lb pizza dough, store-bought or homemade
- tomato sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- fresh basil leaf
- tomato, sliced
- broccoli floret, sautéed
- onion, sliced, sautéed
- strawberry, sliced
- banana, sliced
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Place a parchment paper-lined baking sheet in the oven.
- To make four personal-sized pizzas, divide pizza dough into fourths.
- Roll out each piece of dough to desired thickness.
- To par-bake the pizza rounds, arrange the pizza dough rounds on the hot baking sheet.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes or until dough looks puffy and dry. Dough should not be golden brown.
- Cool pizza rounds on a wire rack.
- When cool, top your rounds with desired toppings.
- Place prepared pizzas on a baking sheet and freeze, uncovered, for 3 hours so the toppings adhere to one another.
- Wrap the now-frozen pizzas in plastic wrap and aluminum foil to prevent freezer burn. Label each pizza as desired and freeze for 1-2 months.
- To bake frozen pizzas, preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Unwrap pizza and place directly on rack or parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until crust is brown and cheese is melted.
- Cool for 5 minutes. Cut into slices before serving.
Watch the recipe video here: