Crustless Pepperoni Pizza
Don't have time to make dough? Don't worry about it.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Pizza
- 1¾ c. shredded mozzarella
- ¼ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 10 slices pepperoni
- ½ tsp. oregano
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. chopped parsley
- ½ c. marinara, heated, for dipping (optional)
- In an 8” non-stick skillet over medium heat, add mozzarella in an even layer. Top with parmesan and pepperoni. Cover with a glass lid and cook until cheese is completely melted and edges are golden. Top with oregano and red pepper flakes and remove from heat.
- Let cool 3 minutes before sliding onto plate.
- Garnish with parsley and slice. Serve with marinara for dipping if using.
Watch the recipe video here:
How To Make Crustless Pepperoni Pizza
PSA: Low-carb pizza exists and we've never been happier.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/2nKI1M9
Posted by Delish on Tuesday, January 9, 2018