Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
These doughy pockets of pizza goodness are for meat lovers and cheese-pull lovers alike.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Pizza
- 2 teaspoons dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ¾ cup warm water
- ¼ cup warm milk
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 2¾ cups flour, divided
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup sliced pepperoni
- 9 ounces mozzarella cheese sticks
- In a large bowl, mix the yeast, olive oil, water, milk and sugar. Add 2 cups of flour, a pinch of salt and stir to combine.
- Little by little, add the remaining flour, kneading the dough until smooth. Leave it to rest for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the egg, oregano and grated Parmesan. Set aside.
- Sprinkle a surface with flour and roll the dough out to about ¼ inch thick. Cut dough into rectangles.
- Brush each piece of dough with tomato sauce, cover with pepperoni slices and place a mozzarella stick in the center.
- Roll each dough rectangle to form a cylinder, and place on a baking sheet. Brush each with the egg mixture.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until golden.
Watch the recipe video here:
Eat just one? Puh-cheese. via Tastemade BrasilFull Recipe: taste.md/2gTIs7x
Posted by Tastemade on Wednesday, March 7, 2018