- ¾ cup pizza sauce (180 mL)
- 1 ½ tablespoons Frank's Red Hot Original, plus more for drizzling
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons cornmeal
- 1 lb pizza dough (455 g)
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese (150 g)
- 1 ½ cups shredded chicken (190 g)
- 3 pieces bacon, torn into ½-inch (1¼ cm) pieces
- 1 small handful fresh baby spinach
- ¾ cup cherry tomato, halved (150 g)
- 2 tablespoons red onion, minced
- ranch dressing, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 450ºF (230ºC).
- In a small bowl, whisk together pizza sauce with Frank’s Red Hot Original. Set aside.
- Drizzle a 12-inch (30 ½ cm) cast iron skillet with olive oil. Use your hand or a paper towel to evenly coat the pan with oil. Sprinkle pan with cornmeal.
- Press pizza dough into the pan so that it covers the whole surface evenly.
- Spread spicy pizza sauce on the dough. Top with mozzarella, chicken, and bacon. Scatter spinach, cherry tomatoes, and red onion on top.
- Bake pizza for 14–16 minutes until edges are browned and crisp.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes, then drizzle with Frank’s Red Hot Original and ranch dressing. Slice and serve.