Loaded Game Day Garlic Knots
Tear and share a twist of joy with these cheesy and pizza covered garlic knots. Covering an all time favourite garlic knot with some of your favourite toppings, these are sure to satisfy!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Pizza
- 750g pizza dough
- ½ cup garlic butter
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 10 sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups yellow cheddar
- 12 bacon rashers, cooked and chopped
- ¼ cup pickled jalapeños
- Spring onions, finely chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 180ºC (350ºF).Separate dough into 30g balls. Roll each into logs and tie into a knot looping around your fingers and pulling one end through tucking the ends.
- Arrange knots around the sheet pan 8 across by 5 down
- Brush knots liberally with garlic butter. Cover and let rise for 20 minutes, bake uncovered for 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Top one half of the knots with yellow cheddar, bacon and jalapeños.
- On the other half, spread pizza sauce sprinkle grated mozzarella and pepperoni slices.
- Grill/ Broil fo 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle spring onions over yellow cheddar and bacon side.