Boozy grapes on a stick are always a good idea.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 lb. Red and green grapes
- 15 wooden skewers
- ½ bottle prosecco or other bubbly
- 1 c. vodka
- Skewer red and green grapes on skewers and place in a shallow baking dish.
- Pour over prosecco and vodka and transfer to the refrigerator. Let soak 1 hour.
- Drain booze (keep for cocktails if desired) and freeze skewers until frozen, 2 hours more.
Watch the recipe video here:
How To Make Prosecco Grapesicles
You know you love frozen grapes, but what about Prosecco Grapesicles?!Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/We6ZXt3
Posted by Delish on Tuesday, March 20, 2018