Holiday Cheery Bombs
Get the party started with these festive treats.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 jar maraschino cherries with stems
- 2 c. bourbon
- 1 c. white chocolate chips
- red, white, and green sanding sugar
- Soak cherries in bourbon for 1 hour in the refrigerator. Remove cherries and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Heat chocolate chips in the microwave in 20-second intervals, stirring in between, until fully melted.
- Dip each cherry two-thirds of the way into the melted white chocolate, twisting it slightly to help the chocolate stick. Dip the cherry in red, green, or white sanding sugar, coating it halfway up the white chocolate coating.
- Chill in fridge 20 minutes before serving.