Soft-Baked Chocolate Chip-Cream Cheese Cookie Bars
Everyone’s all-time favorite cookie reimagined as a chewy-soft cookie bar!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 pouch (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ chocolate chip cookie mix
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 4 oz (half 8-oz package) cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir all ingredients until soft dough forms. Spread dough evenly in pan.
- Bake 20 to 24 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 1 hour. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store in airtight container.