Marbled No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
The best desserts are irresistible without requiring much prep, and this fruit-filled creamy concoction really takes the (cheese)cake.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 200 grams cream cheese
- 100 grams plain yogurt
- 100 milliliters heavy cream
- 30 grams sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 grams gelatin (combine with 30 milliliters water and let it sit for 5 minutes)
- 80 grams strawberries
- 50 grams blueberries
- 50 grams raspberries
- 40 grams sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 grams gelatin (combine with 15 milliliters water and let it sit for 5 minutes)
- 150 grams biscuit
- 80 grams butter, melted
- Crush biscuit until it resembles coarse sand. Combine with melted butter and press into the bottom of a cake pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- Put the berries into a ziploc bag and smash into tiny bits with a rolling pin. Transfer to a bowl. Add sugar and lemon and mix well. Microwave for 3 minutes at 600 watts.
- Microwave gelatin in the microwave for 15 seconds at 600 watts. Add to berry mixture and mix well.
- In a blender, combine all ingredients for the cheesecake and mix well until smooth.
- Pour ⅓ of the cheesecake mixture into the berry sauce and mix well.
- Pour a little of the berry sauce into the cake pan, followed by a small amount of the cheesecake mixture. Continue to pour in the mixtures alternating in between. Give it a quick mix with a spoon to create a marble effect.
- Top with blueberries and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.