Caramel-Drizzled Brownie Hearts
Love brownies? Here's a special way to love every chocolaty crumb.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 box (1 lb 6.25 oz) Betty Crocker™ Supreme original brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 48 caramels, unwrapped (from 14 oz)
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Line bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with foil. Grease bottom only of foil with shortening or cooking spray. Make brownie mix as directed on box. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Using foil to lift, remove brownie from pan. Remove foil. With deep 3-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut 12 brownies.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave caramels and whipping cream uncovered on High 1 to 3 minutes, stirring every minute, until caramels are melted.
- Arrange brownies on serving plate. Drizzle caramel mixture over brownies. Sprinkle with pecans.
Watch the recipe video here:
Spread the love with this sweet brownie treat.Caramel-Drizzled Brownie Hearts recipe:…