Two-Ingredient Soda Pop Cupcakes
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ white cake mix
- 1 can (12 oz) carbonated beverage of choice
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- In large bowl, beat dry cake mix and carbonated beverage with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping side of bowl. Divide batter among cups.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove to cooling rack to cool completely, about 1 hour. If desired, frost with Betty Crocker™ frosting.
Watch the recipe video here:
It doesn't get any easier than two-ingredient cupcakes! Two-Ingredient Soda Pop Cupcakes recipe:…
Posted by Betty Crocker on Sunday, June 2, 2019