Brownie Monster Cookies
Monster cookies meet brownies in this mash-up of the classics. Perfect for after school or anytime you need a chocolaty, crunchy treat.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 box (1 lb 2.3 oz) Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix
- ½ cup quick-cooking oats
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup M&M's® chocolate candies
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with cooking parchment paper.
- In large bowl, stir together brownie mix and oats. Add melted butter, water and egg; stir until well blended. Stir in candies and chips.
- Shape dough into 2-inch balls. Place on cookie sheet 3 inches apart. Press each ball slightly to flatten.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until tops of cookies are no longer wet looking. Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooking racks.
Watch the recipe video here:
Monster cookies meet brownies in this mash-up of the classics.Brownie Monster Cookies recipe:…
Posted by Betty Crocker on Wednesday, May 29, 2019