Nutella Cheesecake Dip
If any of you love Nutella just as much as I do, you will LOVE This dip! It’s so fluffy and delicious! Have it with any tasty treat; you can go for a salty pretzel, or a juicy strawberry to enjoy alongside this goodness! In less than 15 minutes you will be in dessert heaven!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 CUP Heavy cream
- 1 8oz Package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 Tbsp Confectioners’ sugar
- ½ CUP Nutella spread
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat heavy cream on medium-high until stiff peaks form, about 2-3 minutes; set aside.
- In a separate bowl of an electric mixer fitting with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar on medium-high until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Beat in Nutella until well combined. Gently fold in whipped cream.
- Serve immediately.