Muddy Buddy Krispie Treats
These crunchy Muddy Buddy Krispie Treats are incredible! I mean, it’s chocolate and peanut butter…what’s not to love? You can’t beat the fact that these literally only take five minutes to make! Super easy + super delicious = perfect combination. The powdered sugar on top just seals the deal. Make these ASAP! And try not to eat them all in one sitting.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 Tbsp Butter or vegetable oil
- ½ CUP Peanut butter
- 1 (10 ounce) bag Marshmallows
- 2 CUPS Chocolate chips
- 6 CUPS Crispy rice cereal
- Powdered sugar, for dipping
- Spray 9×13 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place butter, peanut butter, marshmallows, and chocolate in a large bowl. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring between each, until the mixture is melted. Quickly stir in the rice krispies.
- Press into prepared pan. Let them cool, then cut into squares.
- Place about 1 cup powdered sugar in a bowl and coat each square with powdered sugar. Serve