Instant Pot Piña Colada Oatmeal
Packed with juicy pineapple and just the right amount of coconut flakes.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cups coconut milk (recommend Silk brand found in the dairy section)
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 1½ cups fresh pineapple, diced
- ¾ cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Raspberries or maraschino cherries for topping (optional)
- Pour coconut oil, coconut milk, pineapple juice, and oats into Instant Pot in that order. Swirl to make sure all oats are submerged.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- buttons and program the Instant Pot for 3 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure release naturally until the pin drops (about 15 minutes).
- Stir in coconut and pineapple. Serve with raspberries or maraschino cherries (optional).