Buffalo Chicken Celery Boats
Like a whole plate of buffalo wings, in one convenient bite!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ⅓ c. Frank's hot sauce
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 4 stalks celery, cut into 3" pieces
- ⅓ c. crumbled blue cheese
- Ranch, for drizzling
- chives, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, whisk together hot sauce and mayo and season with salt and pepper. Pour over shredded chicken and mix to combine.
- Spoon chicken mixture into celery boats.
- Top with blue cheese, drizzle with ranch and garnish with chives.
Watch the recipe video here:
Buffalo chicken fans, we turned your favorite indulgence into a guilt-free snack. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/3Aa4tz0
Posted by Delish on Friday, January 12, 2018