Buffalo Chicken Celery Boats
Like a whole plate of buffalo wings, in one convenient bite!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ⅓ c. Frank's hot sauce
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 4 stalks celery, cut into 3" pieces
- ⅓ c. crumbled blue cheese
- Ranch, for drizzling
- chives, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, whisk together hot sauce and mayo and season with salt and pepper. Pour over shredded chicken and mix to combine.
- Spoon chicken mixture into celery boats.
- Top with blue cheese, drizzle with ranch and garnish with chives.