Sausage Brunch Tart
Cook this delicious sausage brunch tart, get a Jimmy Dean gift sure to warm the heart!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) puff pastry, divided into 2 sheets, thawed
- 4 eggs
- ½ package Jimmy Dean Regular Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ medium onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup baby spinach
- ⅓ cup goat cheese crumbles
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Unfold puff pastry sheets side by side onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Press the seams of the sheets together. Using a sharp knife, score a 1-inch border around the edge of the pastry sheet. Prick the center of the sheet thoroughly with a fork. Brush edges with beat egg. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cook sausage, bell pepper, and onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat, for 8–10 minutes, until cooked through, stirring frequently throughout.
- Sprinkle spinach leaves over crust. Top with sausage mixture. Carefully crack 1 egg onto each side of the tart. Sprinkle with goat cheese. Bake 10–15 minutes or until eggs are cooked.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
Sausage Brunch TartCook this delicious sausage brunch tart, get a Jimmy Dean gift sure to warm the heart! Get Started: https://bzfd.it/2DGe4Lo