Marble Chocolate Egg
We can't get enough of marble! Marble floors. Marble countertops. Marble cheeseboards. Celebrate Easter with these Marble Chocolate Eggs!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 6 tablespoons white chocolate, melted
- Assorted candies
- Colored chocolate:
- 4 tablespoons white chocolate, melted
- Food coloring
- Mix 1 tablespoon melted chocolate with different food coloring to create desired colors. Drizzle colored chocolate into a silicone egg mold. Use a toothpick to swirl colors together to form a marbled pattern.
- Pour melted white chocolate over the top and rotate mold to ensure it is fully coated. Allow to cool until hardened, then remove from mold.
- Press one half of each egg onto a metal sheet pan that has been heated until the edges begin to melt. Quickly fill with assorted candies, then press the two halves together until sealed.
Watch the recipe video here:
You're never too old for Easter eggs.Taste for Yourself: taste.md/2IaVgCh?: Tastemade Japan
Posted by Tastemade on Wednesday, March 28, 2018