Marble Chocolate Egg
We can't get enough of marble! Marble floors. Marble countertops. Marble cheeseboards. Celebrate Easter with these Marble Chocolate Eggs!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 6 tablespoons white chocolate, melted
- Assorted candies
- Colored chocolate:
- 4 tablespoons white chocolate, melted
- Food coloring
- Mix 1 tablespoon melted chocolate with different food coloring to create desired colors. Drizzle colored chocolate into a silicone egg mold. Use a toothpick to swirl colors together to form a marbled pattern.
- Pour melted white chocolate over the top and rotate mold to ensure it is fully coated. Allow to cool until hardened, then remove from mold.
- Press one half of each egg onto a metal sheet pan that has been heated until the edges begin to melt. Quickly fill with assorted candies, then press the two halves together until sealed.