No-Bake Oreo Strawberry Cheesecake
When your favorite cookie meets a fruity cheesecake, you know it's gonna be good.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 200 grams cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 100 grams heavy cream
- 100 grams yogurt
- 180 grams strawberry jam
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 5 whole strawberries, cut into cubes
- 50 milliliters hot water
- 10 grams powdered gelatin
- 9 oreos
- 30 grams butter, melted
- 4 oreos, cut in half
- 7 whole strawberries, cut in half
- Sprinkle gelatin onto hot water and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Combine 9 oreos and melted butter inside a ziploc bag and crush until crumbly.
- Pour crumbs into a cheesecake pan lined with parchment paper and flatten down firmly with a spoon.
- Arrange strawberry halves around the sides, with the insides of the strawberry facing outwards.
- In a blender, combine cream cheese, cream yogurt, jam, lemon juice and gelatin mixture and blend until smooth.
- Fold in cut up strawberries and pour mixture into the pan. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Once chilled and firm, transfer to a serving plate and decorate with oreos.