Baileys waffles with whipped cream? Yes please! Time to start this holiday season off right.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- Bailey’s whipped cream
- 1 cup whipping cream
- ¼ cup Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1. To make waffles, sift the dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix to combine.
- 2. Separate egg whites and egg yolks into two different bowls.
- 3. Using a hand mixer whip egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- 4. In the bowl with the egg yolks stir in milk, Baileys Irish Cream, oil, and vanilla.
- 5. Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- 6. Fold in the whipped egg whites.
- 7. Pour 1 cup of the mix into the greased and heated waffle iron on medium-high heat for 6–8 minutes
- 8. To make whipped cream, beat whipping cream in a bowl until stiff peaks form. Then fold in the remaining ingredients until combined. Spoon a dollop of whipped cream onto the waffles to serve.