Cheesy Baked Asparagus
No. 1 best way to eat asparagus.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 lb. asparagus, stalks trimmed
- ¾ c. heavy cream
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400º. Place asparagus in a shallow baking dish.
- Pour over heavy cream and scatter with garlic. Generously season with salt and pepper, then sprinkle with Parmesan and mozzarella.
- Bake until cheese is golden and asparagus tender, 25 to 30 minutes. (Broil the last 2 minutes, if desired.)