When the chocolate craving is strong.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 4 large eggs
- 2 ripe avocados
- ½ c. (1 stick) butter, melted
- 6 tbsp. unsweetened peanut butter
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- ⅔ c. coconut sugar
- ⅔ c. Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- flaky sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a 8”-x-8” square pan with parchment paper.
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients except flaky sea salt and blend until smooth.
- Empty batter into prepared baking pan and smooth top with a spatula. Top with flaky sea salt if using. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until brownies are soft but not at all wet to the touch. Let cool 25 to 30 minutes before slicing.